Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
Nemacolin is one of North America’s premier luxury resort destinations. Situated on nearly 2,000 acres in Farmington, Pennsylvania, Nemacolin features 320 luxurious guestrooms, suites, townhouses and private upscale homes. The resort offers championship golf, including a Pete Dye-designed course, as well as an internationally acclaimed spa collection. Nemacolin boasts 15 restaurants and lounges, including Lautrec, a Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond restaurant experience.
- Gold Medal Premier Golf Resort - selected by Golf Magazine as a “Top Place to Play Golf” with a brand new 2nd Pete Dye-designed 18-hole course in the making for 2017.
- Spa & Wellness – two beautiful buildings dedicated strictly to Relaxation and Beauty. 40 well-appointed treatment rooms and a full service salon are in the Spa and the beautiful new state of the art Holistic Healing Center focuses on nutrition, yoga, and wellness life-coaching.
- For the Kids – with their own pool, their own KIDZ spa, a girls gymnastics center, a carousel, an impressive Wildlife Academy featuring animal nursery tours and African Train rides, and an old-fashioned ice cream parlor – you will never hear those dreaded words – I’m bored!
- Field Club encompasses both a Shooting Academy (with Junior Outdoorsman program), and an Orvis Fly Fishing lodge with lessons and guided trips.
- Wildlife Academy includes Safari Tours, Pony Rides, an African Train ride, Jamaican Dog Sledding, Backwoods Trail Rides and more. In the Chateau Lobby each weekend night is the Squawk & Gawk hour where guests meet a featured animal.
- Outdoor Activities: Summer – 40’ Canopy tour and Ropes Course, a Climbing Wall, Disc Golf & Miniature Golf, Dueling Zip Lines down Mystic Mountain, Paintball, Bowling and Games Arcade, plus a multi-million dollar brand new pool complex. Winter – Snow Boarding, Snow Tubing and 7 trails for Downhill Skiing, plus Dog Sledding and Snow-Shoeing.
- Art Tour – featuring the Hardy Family’s $45 million art collection boasts works by Audubon, Remington and such gorgeous original Tiffany Lamps, you can’t wait for evening to see them glow.
- The Resort’s own Lady Luck Casino is open 24 hours a day.
- Shops! Ranging from an array of gallery boutiques on Heritage Court to a refined cigar shop adjoining the Cigar Bar, shoppers of all sizes will find plenty of interesting merchandising nooks to visit.