Through the years, Frontiers has put together a number of outstanding golf, sightseeing and fishing trips throughout Ireland. Without question, the itinerary shown below is among the very best available. It includes some of our favorite golf courses, sightseeing opportunities and magnificent scenery that can only be found on the Emerald Isle. The best accommodations, quaint pubs, fine dining, horseback riding, fly fishing and shopping are featured and can be included on any custom itinerary we plan for you.
Highlights of this superb ten-day itinerary include:
- Deluxe accommodations at the finest hotels and country estates in the country including: Dromoland Castle, Park Hotel Kenmare, Mount Juliet and Dublin's Merrion Hotel.
- For golfers, six rounds of golf at courses that include Lahinch Golf Club and Waterville Golf Links.
- For non-golfers, six sightseeing excursions, including Yeat's Castle, the Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Gap of Dunloe and Dingle Peninsula.
- Visits to Irish towns offering great shopping, wonderful pubs and historic points of interest.
- A city tour of Dublin, Ireland's most dynamic and cosmopolitan city.
- Private tours of the Waterford Crystal Factory, Muckross House and Gardens and the National Stud Farm.
- Fly fishing opportunities on beautiful streams and rivers.
- Spa services offered at all four properties, two of which are considered among the best spas in Europe.
- Additional activities, including hiking, horseback riding and clay shooting.
- Full Irish breakfast daily, three group lunches, four hosted dinners and two cocktail receptions.
- All ground transportation with private drivers / guides in luxury coaches.
Wonderful pre- and post-tour extensions can be customized to include additional travel throughout Ireland or Europe. Contact one of our Ireland Specialist, Lynda McDonough or Kristene Fitzgerald, for additional information.